Delmar Wellness Center Policies:
Comprehensive Wellness Consults – by Appointment only (by phone, online, or in person at Chatham office only. When absolutely necessary, house calls will be considered– for an additional charge.)
- Patients who refer their friends, family or co-workers are rewarded with a 20% discount on any service or product Dr. Olejak offers in connection with his practice as a token of our appreciation.
- Referral rewards are not automatic — please ask.
Payment is due at the time of service, we are sorry but we do not have the staff (or the deep pockets) to manage accounts.
- The forms of payment we accept are: cash, check, AMEX, VISA, Discover, MasterCard and PayPal.
- Delmar Wellness has a number of pre-paid treatment savings plans (please click on Professional Fees to learn more)
Medical Savings Accounts:
- We can produce the necessary forms for you to get reimbursed for health care costs out of your Medical Savings Account at no additional charge
- You can use your medical savings account debit card at the Delmar Wellness Center.
- Returns: Delmar Wellness will accept returns for supplement credit on supplements under four conditions:
- The item is unopened in its original packaging
- The item is undamaged
- The item has at least 6 months left before reaching the “best used by” date
- The item was not part of a discounted special offer or a special order
- Patient records are the property of The Delmar Wellness Center and The New York State Education Department requires us to keep records for 7 years
- Upon the execution of a Release for Health Records we will gladly copy and send records to another health provider as a courtesy. If the file is more than 20 pages a fee of 25 cents per page will be assessed to individuals to cover the cost of duplication. (records for litigation are 75 cents per page)
- Forensic Reports: In litigation cases where a forensic report is necessary the fee is $225.00
- Testimony: If Dr. Olejak is required to give testimony in a personal injury litigation case the fee is $175.00 per hour
Make an appointment via email, or call 518 439-5077.